EDL Fasteners Ltd is the market leader for the supply and distribution of industrial fasteners. Since 1974 we have been going from strength to strength within the fastening industry. Our people are an invaluable part of our business. We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic hardworking people to join our team.
Are you interested in a career at EDL Fasteners New Zealand?
Send a Covering Letter with your CV to:
National Operations Manager – EDL Fasteners NZ Ltd | Location: All Auckland
Reference Number: 685178aa
EDL Fasteners NZ Ltd are seeking to appoint a National Operations Manager, to improve and develop current operational processes and strategies, in order to keep pace with and prepare for future growth, and maximise the opportunities this presents.
You will join the company at a pivotal time as they prepare to relocate and expand their distribution centre, in order to increase supply and efficiency to their national network of shops and trade centres, whose customers include NZ’s top construction, manufacturing and retail companies.
• You will be an experienced Operations Manager whose own ‘tool belt’ includes warehouse and distribution management, purchasing, logistics, health and safety, and quality control.
• You’ll be eager to accept the challenge of upsizing operations whilst introducing business process improvements.
• You’ll have excellent time management and organisational skills, which will enable you to prioritise and manage your busy workload, thrive in a fast-paced environment and still have the energy and inspiration to come up with innovative ideas.
• Your people management skills will enable you to bring staff at every level on EDL Fasteners’ growth journey.
• You’ll have the capacity to grow within and beyond your role in line with the expansion and success of the business.
Based at the Auckland head office, you’ll interact with every part of the business nationally, managing and improving operations as you go.
Rewards include a competitive base salary, company vehicle and performance-based bonus.
To apply in strict confidence now, please complete the ‘apply for this job’ application form, attaching your cover letter and CV. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
For more information please phone Claire Dowling on +64 9 367 531 (DDI)
To apply use application form or email email@example.com
ACCOUNT MANAGERS | PALMERSTON NORTH
EDL Fasteners Ltd is the market leader for the supply and distribution of industrial fasteners since 1974. A member of the Wurth Group, we now have the resources and backing of a global fastening company to draw upon. More recently we have been going from strength to strength within the Construction & Roofing Market.
We are now seeking Engineering, Construction & Roofing Account Managers who has a commercial engineering, construction or roofing background and the technical expertise to manage and grow the Engineering, Construction & Roofing Fastening business for EDL in Auckland and Palmerston North. You will provide service that is second to none, you will be able to work with the customer to identify and secure business, is not afraid to bring on new customers within the construction & roofing industry.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous Account Management experience in the Engineering, Construction or Roofing Industry – you may be a builder, roofer or tradesman who wants to move off the tools and into a sales environment.
- You must have a proven track record of identifying and securing new business.
- Able to build strong relationships with customers and industry players.
- To be able to provide expert product support and advice to customers
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be commercially astute
- Have great attention to detail and time management skills
- Clean driver’s license, be able to pass a police check and a pre-employment drug test
- You have a great attitude, sense of humour and can adapt quickly in a fast past environment.
- Be available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Pay you a Base Salary + a Company Car + Commission
- On-going company training program
- Customer services team to help you achieve and generate sales.
Apply today and submit your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org