EDL Fasteners Ltd is the market leader for the supply and distribution of industrial fasteners. Since 1974 we have been going from strength to strength within the fastening industry. Our people are an invaluable part of our business. We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic hardworking people to join our team.
Are you interested in a career at EDL Fasteners New Zealand?
Send a Covering Letter with your CV to:
ACCOUNT MANAGERS | PALMERSTON NORTH
EDL Fasteners Ltd is the market leader for the supply and distribution of industrial fasteners since 1974. A member of the Wurth Group, we now have the resources and backing of a global fastening company to draw upon. More recently we have been going from strength to strength within the Construction & Roofing Market.
We are now seeking Engineering, Construction & Roofing Account Managers who has a commercial engineering, construction or roofing background and the technical expertise to manage and grow the Engineering, Construction & Roofing Fastening business for EDL in Auckland and Palmerston North. You will provide service that is second to none, you will be able to work with the customer to identify and secure business, is not afraid to bring on new customers within the construction & roofing industry.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous Account Management experience in the Engineering, Construction or Roofing Industry – you may be a builder, roofer or tradesman who wants to move off the tools and into a sales environment.
- You must have a proven track record of identifying and securing new business.
- Able to build strong relationships with customers and industry players.
- To be able to provide expert product support and advice to customers
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be commercially astute
- Have great attention to detail and time management skills
- Clean driver’s license, be able to pass a police check and a pre-employment drug test
- You have a great attitude, sense of humour and can adapt quickly in a fast past environment.
- Be available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Pay you a Base Salary + a Company Car + Commission
- On-going company training program
- Customer services team to help you achieve and generate sales.
Apply today and submit your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org